FISHY

Keresés a Blogon / Search This Blog

2012-02-10

IRÁNY AZ ÁLARCOSBÁL! / LET'S GO TO THE MASQUERADE!

Most van a bálok szezonja, melyek között szép számmal akad farsangi bál is, melyre illik az alkalomhoz illő maszkot ölteni.  Összegyűjtöttem Nektek egy csokornyit olyan video tutorialokból, amelyekkel könnyen ti is titokzatos és igéző maszkot varázsolhattok az arcotokra. Lássuk!
It's the season of balls now and many of these are masquerades for which you have to create or choose a nice mask to wear. I have collected a bunch of video tutorials, which can help you to create your own mysterious and tempting masquerade looks easily. Let's see them!...






És végül az utolsó kettő azoknak, akik már beszerezték a maszkot és ahhoz szeretnének passzintani egy megfelelő sminket.

And the last 2 are for those who already has their masks and just want to put on the eyes a nice make-up matching the mask.
   


Jó bálozást! / Have a wonderful time!

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/
http://eventful.com/simivalley/events/masquerade-midnight-/E0-001-033943500-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGAMRÓL/ ABOUT ME:

My photo
Hungary
Szabadidőmben nagy szerelmemmel a sminkkel foglalatoskodok: make-up site-okon barangolok, termékeket gyűjtök be és tesztelek... és most már blogot is írók erről! Jó szórakozást! :-) I spend my free time with my favourite thing: make up. I search for interesting beauty sites, blogs and videos. I collect and test beauty products... and from now on I also write about all this stuff. I hope you'll enjoy it! :-)

TRANSLATOR

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Globe