FISHY

Keresés a Blogon / Search This Blog

2012-02-13

68 SMINKLECKE A MAYBELLINE-TŐL/ 68 MAKEUP LESSONS FROM MAYBELLINE

Íme 68 remek kis tutorial a Maybelline New York-tól. És az a legjobb bennük, hogy olyan kis rövidek, hogy egy szempillantás alatt meg lehet nézni őket és remekül hasznosítható, pofonegyszerű sminkötletekkel gazdagodhatunk. Úgyhogy iktass be 5 perc pihenőt a napi rohangászásba és élvezd őket! :-)
Here are 68 superb tutorials by Maybelline New York. And the best part is that they are super short so, even if you don't have too much time, you can get inspired in no time with a hundred of easy yet very useful makeup tips. So stop the usual everyday rush for a minute and enjoy them! :-)

Itt a link: / Here's the link:
http://www.maybelline.com/lessons-explorer

2 comments:

MAGAMRÓL/ ABOUT ME:

My photo
Hungary
Szabadidőmben nagy szerelmemmel a sminkkel foglalatoskodok: make-up site-okon barangolok, termékeket gyűjtök be és tesztelek... és most már blogot is írók erről! Jó szórakozást! :-) I spend my free time with my favourite thing: make up. I search for interesting beauty sites, blogs and videos. I collect and test beauty products... and from now on I also write about all this stuff. I hope you'll enjoy it! :-)

TRANSLATOR

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Globe