FISHY

Keresés a Blogon / Search This Blog

2011-12-07

KARÁCSONYI KÉSZÜLŐDÉS LISA ELDRIDGE-DZSEL / WAITING FOR XMAS WITH LISA ELDRIDGE

Itt a szokásos Lisa Eldridge dózis. Íme két videó, ami szerintem tekinthető egyfajta karácsonyi ajándéknak is Lisától. 




Here is the usual 'dose of Lisa'. These are 2 videos, which, in a way, can be taken as Xmas presents from Lisa...
Az első videóban Lisa megosztja az idei év szépségápolási ajándékötleteit velünk. A videó telis-tele van pazar termékekkel. Az én személyes kedvencem az Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV. 


In the 1st video she shares with her followers her holiday beauty gift ideas for the season. It's full of incredibly beautiful products. My personal favourite is the Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV.



A másik videó pedig egy vadi új tutorial. Ebben egy aranyporban megfürdetett karácsonyi sminket mutat be lépésről lépésre. Nagyon rendben van... mint mindig. :-)

The other video is a brand new tutorial. In this one, her face takes a bath of gold & shimmer and she guides you through the look step by step. It's very vell done... as always. :-)






Nem tudom, ti hogy vagytok vele, de én biztos ki szeretném próbálni majd karácsony valamelyik napjára.


I don't know about you, but I would definitely like to try out this look on one of the days of Xmas.


Képek & videók forrása / Source of pictures  & videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGAMRÓL/ ABOUT ME:

My photo
Hungary
Szabadidőmben nagy szerelmemmel a sminkkel foglalatoskodok: make-up site-okon barangolok, termékeket gyűjtök be és tesztelek... és most már blogot is írók erről! Jó szórakozást! :-) I spend my free time with my favourite thing: make up. I search for interesting beauty sites, blogs and videos. I collect and test beauty products... and from now on I also write about all this stuff. I hope you'll enjoy it! :-)

TRANSLATOR

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Globe