FISHY

Keresés a Blogon / Search This Blog

2011-10-22

BRILLIÁNS ÖTLET! / WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA!

Teljes mértékben egyetértek a makeup.blog.hu legfrissebb bejegyzésének szerzőjével, aki szerint ez a legjobb korrektor reklám, amit valaha látott. A Dermablend Professional új korrekciós termékeinek reklámja tényleg korszakalkotóra sikeredett, így muszáj megmutatnom nektek.

I totally agree with the author of the newest post on makeup.blog.hu who finds the following commercial the best in its category. This video about the newest coverage products of Dermablend Professional is such a truly  groundbreaking piece that I must show it to you.


Ha érdekel a reklám és az, hogy hogyan készült, katt a "TELJES BEJEGYZÉS"-re!

If you want to find out what I'm raving about just click on "READ IN FULL".

Voilá! Itt a reklám és utána a második videóban bekukkanthatunk a kulisszák mögé. Lenyűgözően új koncepció!

Voilá! Here's the commercial followed by the behind-the-scenes footage. Amazingly new concept!



Na mit szóltok? :-)

So what do you think? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAGAMRÓL/ ABOUT ME:

My photo
Hungary
Szabadidőmben nagy szerelmemmel a sminkkel foglalatoskodok: make-up site-okon barangolok, termékeket gyűjtök be és tesztelek... és most már blogot is írók erről! Jó szórakozást! :-) I spend my free time with my favourite thing: make up. I search for interesting beauty sites, blogs and videos. I collect and test beauty products... and from now on I also write about all this stuff. I hope you'll enjoy it! :-)

TRANSLATOR

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Globe